Judge People. …especially when you have a following dude…
I find this worrisome trend on social where people write off other people because of how they look so very odd. Pardon my informal language but dude this is weird.
Some people get a kick out of judging others, even in the most inappropriate settings. I’m talking about those settings where no one’s asking for your opinion. Still, you go ahead and pull other people down anyway.
The people who judge other people never believe they’re doing any judging; they’re pointing out stuff they’ve seen, and so forth. However, there is a clear line between pointing things out positively and pulling people down. Whats worse is people think freedom of speech gives them the right to insult people. The most peculiar thing is some people trick themselves into thinking these insults are actually “feedback.”
These are the simple reasons everyone should quit judging;
- It’s just not your (our) business how anyone chooses to look.
- It’s unproductive to maintain a closed mindset about other people and what they do; you’ll likely lose a chance to interact with more people who can impact your life meaningfully.
- Your words are powerful enough to affect someone else’s mental health, so be responsible for them.
- You can be in the opposite situation someday, and it does not feel nice to be judged.
- You’ll never know enough about a person by just staring at them, so be kinder and construct your words more positively.
I hope this helps!